Privacy (GDPR 2016/679)
(Who decides why and how the data is processed)
Oderisi Arrigoni P.iva IT03859830139 - registered office Via Rocca, 14 Cap 23818 Pasturo (LC) - telephone number +39 335 8274497, e-mail address email@example.com
(What is the purpose of data processing)
Oderisi Arrigoni manages personal data for the performance of its service activity addressed both to the owners of the rented apartments and to the tenants of the same. With regard to the latter, tenants or potential tenants, the activities may include the management of requests received, bookings, and the use of data for contact purposes for informational and / or promotional purposes.
(What is the legal basis for data processing)
The legal reasons for processing personal data are based on:
1. on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to protect the security of the data provided by the user when using the services offered, especially for those accessible via the internet;
2. on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to provide the service requested by the user;
3. on the explicit consent to receive newsletters, information on initiatives, events, offers and other matters concerning the activities carried out by the Owner;
4. on the explicit consent to provide personal data to third parties;
5. on the necessity of the data to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party;
6. on the need for the Data Controller to comply with legal obligations.
(To whom the data are communicated)
The data will not be "disseminated", nor disclosed or transferred to third parties without explicit authorization.
The data may instead be "communicated":
- to internal subjects directly and formally authorized by the Data Controller;
- to external parties directly and formally authorized by the Data Controller for the performance of a specific service activity;
- to third parties in accordance with a summons, a legal order, a court order, a legal process or other legal obligations or to implement the remedies available or defend their legal rights or their legitimate interests;
- to third parties that perform activities that are also different from those of the data controller if expressly authorized by the user.
The user has the right to request the Data Controller:
- access to personal data;
- the correction of personal data;
- the limitation of the treatment;
- opposition to processing for legitimate reasons;
- revocation of consent, to be carried out at any time, with the consequent termination of the processing;
- cancellation of personal data;
- data portability: at the explicit request of the data subject and compatibly with the technological and IT standards required and those adopted by the Data Controller.
In any case, the right to file a complaint with the privacy control authority remains.
To request rectification, limitation, oppose processing, data deletion, portability, as well as revoke your consent, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org